- Provides an overview of federal benefits for both FERS and CSRS employees
- Includes highly effective hands-on practical exercises and a case study
- Cost effective training on benefits and financial literacy
- Hard hitting, high impact training for the mid and late career employee
- Two and three day customizable training to blend the topics you want
- Hands-on training where the employee works examples and exercises to reinforce the training
- Ample time built in for questions and our guarantee to stay until the last question is answered
- Firm fixed price for a higher number of class participants than our competitors
"This seminar was incredible! I took away action items to implement today."
WealthCrest has "A unique ability to deliver benefits and financial material in an interesting, understandable, and enjoyable way, which is quite unique."
"This training is much more than what we get from our OHR department. We should have this training at every phase of our career!"
"I loved the format they used to present this material. It was logical and presented in a way that made complex material easy to understand."
"I have told everyone in my section that they have to take this class!"
"When another agency called looking for a referral to teach mid-career planning, I naturally thought of WealthCrest."
What others have said:
WealthCrest has a variety of early, mid-career and pre-retirement seminar offerings tailored to the federal and military market. Our seminars are tailored and scalable based on your needs. WealthCrest prides itself on a program filled with professional and engaging speakers who have dedicated themselves to understanding federal benefits and retirement planning. We are confident in the quality and content of our training and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your training needs and compete for your business. Click on the titles below for a more detailed explanation of our offerings.
- Designed to provide an introduction to federal benefits
- Covers OPM financial literacy training requirements
- Targets specific training needs without sacrificing a full day of productivity